Chevron Richmond is now accepting applications for a Community Engagement Specialist position at the Refinery. Below you will find the information needed to apply for this job. Individuals interested in applying should visit www.chevron.com/careers to create a profile and apply for the position. To locate the position, select “jobs in the United States” and search by the requisition number 006123829.
Please feel free to share the information about this job opportunity with Richmond residents. Note that resumes will be accepted electronically via our website, www.chevron.com/careers through July 5, 2012. Those who do not have internet access at home will need to use community resources, such as the Richmond Public Library, to submit an application.
Community Engagement Specialist
The Richmond Refinery is now accepting applications for a Community Engagement Specialist position. This position will be responsible for coordinating employee volunteer programs and supporting the implementation of the charitable contributions program in the City of Richmond and West Contra Costa County (WCC).
The Refinery is committed to hiring top caliber applicants for this position. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years experience in Community Engagement or similar work.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary groups, in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement community engagement and contributions initiatives that support the business goals, build corporate reputation and strengthen relationships with communities.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key external and internal constituencies. Experience working with and an appreciation for diverse communities.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of strategic communication, including plan development and implementation.
Individuals interested in applying should visit www.chevron.com/careers to create a profile and apply for the position. To locate the position, select “jobs in the United States” and search by the requisition number 006123829. Please note that resumes will be accepted through July 5, 2012.
Chevron is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action for employees and job applicants. The overall requirements of the job are the determining factors in recruiting, hiring, and placing applicants and employees. In any aspect of employment, no individual shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, sex, or political preference.